Friday, April 26, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES... :)

Hey Lunatics!! So I thought, since there's no Friday video today, I would do a little personal blog post for ya'll instead. For those of you who follow my twitter, you may have seen me post this tweet earlier today:

 "Sorry no vid today, guys. Going through some hard things right now & need a little break. Next week! But I'm in a great mood today. Luv u!"

First of all, I just want to let you guys know that I'm FINE. Some of you have expressed concern because I'm not usually one to tweet negative things. But really, it's just some personal things going on. Some of it is with family, some of it is just with me. However, I promise that no one died, I am perfectly well mentally and physically, so there's no need to worry. :)

On the bright side, I've still been in a totally awesome mood today! The weather's been great where I live and it feels like summer's on the way! 

In other news, I got five inches cut off of my hair today and I LOVE the result! (As seen above). My hair's been able to touch my butt for some time now and I felt I needed to get a less warm hairstyle for summer. Hope you guys like it. It turned out great! :D 

And finally, the last change I thought I'd run by you guys is that, at last, I have decided to go vegan. Yup, no more meat, eggs, and dairy for me. I already was vegetarian, for those of you who didn't know. Plus I have been lactose intolerant for forever, so not much of a challenge there. I just figured it was time and I'm really happy that I am able to do it. :)

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I will have another video for you next week! Love you all! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment